Saturday, April 9, 2016

Size Doesn't Define Us

During our teens, there is such a huge deal about our weight and size. Society basically makes you feel that unless you are a specific size or weigh a certain amount your not beautiful. They constantly tell us that no guy will ever like us if we don't have the most perfect body. It makes me so sad when i see girls fall prey to the lies that society tells them. As cliche as it may sound that size doesn't matter, size really doesn't. I've talked to guys about this before. Every guy is different. Not all guys want the size 0 girls. They are just like girls. Not all girls want a guy who has a specific type of body. Every single guy is different. And the right guy doesn't care about your body. They care about your personality and who you are as a person.


Your size and weight does not define who you are. How you treat people and talk to people is what defines you. I know it is difficult to remember this and believe this. Trust me, I have to remind myself everyday that I'm perfect just the way I am. But you will soon realize that once you are happy with how you are it doesn't even matter what other people think. Once you are happy with yourself, you will not only feel better, but others will be able to see the confidence that you have.

2 comments:

  1. OH BABE. keep preaching and sharing this truth<3 amen and amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw once something that said, "Spend 5 more minutes with God than in the mirror." A great reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley