Monday, April 11, 2016

Where Are You Running To?

When problems arise in our life, it is so easy for us to run away from the problem and take the easiest path possible. As humans we always look for the easiest way out of situations. When problems come up I always tend to figure out the easiest and fastest way to get out of that predicament. I don't usually step back and think what is the right way to face the situation. I always go for the less embarrassing and awkward solution.



Sometimes God will allow us to face problems to see how we will react to them. Will we run away from them? I believe that so many times God just wants us to run to Him when hard problems arise. He never wants to see us suffer, but he wants us to know that we can run to Him 24/7 and He will help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley