Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Sneak Peak into My Life

So I decided to start a post series where I just talk about what has been going on in my life. I just want to keep you guys updated on all the exciting things that are happening.



Lately I've been having a very rough couple weeks. I've been working hard with school and work, and basically have been worn down. Of course I live up north where there is still snow, which is always depressing.
I always make it a goal to always be happy and have a smile on my face. Everyone thinks I'm 100% okay, even though I'm not. Whenever I leave my house I put a giant smile on my face and tell myself throughout the day that I am fine, when really I'm not. Not a single person even knows what I am struggling with because honestly I don't even know. Some days I just want someone to care enough about me to realize that I'm not okay. I hate to burden people with my problems, so many times I just tell everyone I'm doing great.
I want to just move somewhere were no one knows me so I can basically start over. No past mistakes can be held against, and I can just be me. People will either love me for me or hate me. No one will judge me for who I was friends with or what I have done.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I so understand where you are coming from! Your honesty is refreshing. Thank you for this post. It's wonderful to know I'm not alone!
    Love,
    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that this helped you! And you are never alone <3

      Delete
  2. Ashley, I totally understand where you are coming from! My first instinct in conflict, sorrow, and distress is to simply run and withdraw from everything and everyone. Sometimes it's good to have a change of scenery, but it is also very rewarding to persevere and see what God works out in your current circumstances and how he changes you for the better through your trials.

    Things will get better, I promise. They may not get easier, but they will get better. Keep praying and seeking God's face in his Word.

    Dani xoxo
    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are so right! It is so easy to run away from our problems, but we really need to run to Jesus.

      Delete

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley