Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Overcoming Obstacles

Whats your passion in life?

I've been asking myself this for the past few weeks. Honestly I have no idea. I have things that I enjoy doing, but nothing I am passionate about. I've been praying and searching for my purpose in life. I see so many people doing things that they absolutely love, and then theres me.... I have no idea what I am going to school for, let alone what I even enjoy doing.



Whenever I find something I'm passionate about there always seems to be so many obstacles for me to overcome to finally accomplish something. That can be very depressing and discouraging.

Today I had you can say almost a revelation. I've realized that if I want to accomplish something I'm passionate about, I can't give up when the first obstacle comes. In order for me to accomplish anything amazing in life I am going to have to work hard at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley