Sunday, April 3, 2016

Humbling Yourself



One thing I've struggled with lately is humbling myself. I currently live on my own and have to take care of myself completely. I have to pay all my bills and basically care for myself. Having done this for nearly a year it is very hard to ask for help. Recently I've realize that it is not wrong or bad to ask for help when you need it. I am just human and can't accomplish everything and be perfect at everything. I'm going to need help once in awhile. The worst thing that can happen when you ask for help is the person you ask to say no. Nothing really changes. So yes, this post may seem stupid to some, but I wanted to share with some personal struggles that I've been going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley