Friday, April 1, 2016

I am Me

In our teen years and even young adult age we are constantly trying to figure out who we are and what is our place in the world. Honestly I am still trying to decide who I want to be. As we grow up our friend group changes and our whole personality changes sometimes. Either we change so we can be cool or we change because we have a goal of the type of person that we want. 

One hard thing I've realize is hard for teen girls is when it comes to guys. Like c'mon who does not want to have a good looking boyfriend who is sweet and absolutely perfect? One thing I've caught myself doing, without even realizing it was changing who I was based on how a guy wanted me to act.

As girls we want to be accepted and appreciated by guys, am I right? I do not think that is wrong that is how we were made, but wanting to be accepted by guys can be dangerous. You do not want to ever change yourself and give up who you are for a guy. The right guy will love you for who you are. Sadly it took me completely changing to figure that out. 

So when you look for your perfect guy make sure he loves you for who you are. He should not want to change anything about you. You should be able to be your self 100% around him. Having to change how you act or even your personality because you want to make it happy is giving up yourself. You should not have to give up yourself to be with someone who makes you happy. 



If you have any guy advice or any advice for that matter visit my Advice Column page and I will be more than happy to give you advice on any topic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley