Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A New Career Dream!

So as many of you may know I am going to college. This is my second year of college and to be honest it is definitely kicking my butt. I have no motivation to do homework and everything is just getting hard. Well I was thinking about the real reason why I'm going to school and it is to be able to get a career that I love. Well my first idea was to go into psychology, but I soon realized that was not the field for me. I dabbled in a few things, but never found anything I was passionate about. Today as I was getting ready for school today, I realized that one of my favorite things is fashion. I love shopping and making outfits out of older clothes that I have. So I researched some careers I could get with a fashion degree. So as of right now (unless I change my mind) I am going to go into fashion marketing.

What are your guy's dream jobs and careers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley