Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Third Commandment

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.

Pretty much what this post is saying is do not cuss or swear. When I was little it was so easy not to say bad words. As I've gotten older and I now have a job and go to high school, you are constantly hearing all of the cussing. Though it may not affect you right away it will affect you. When you listen to cussing constantly you start to be immune to it and you have to be more careful to make sure things do not slip out. Now I could say don't surround yourself with people who swear constantly, that would be an easy way, but sadly we can't control what people say around us. One thing that I have found helpful to keep your words and mind pure is to pray that God will help you. With His help He will keep the negative words from coming out of your mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley