Friday, February 13, 2015

The Fifth Commandment

Honor your father and your mother.

This is such a big one. So many kids these days have absolutely no respect for their parents. They are constantly talking back to them, and just straight out not listening to them. Now parents do make mistakes and maybe some more than others, but that really gives us no right to not listen to our parents and disrespect them. I've been at a few friends houses and when I listen how they talk to their parents, it just becomes awkward for me, because the kids have absolutely no respect for their parents. Some families have the kids running the house while the parents do what the kids want them to do. God has given us parents for a reason, and we need to respect them. I know I am definitely not perfect in this by all means. But if we try our best and ask for God's help for us to respect our parents more, God will honor that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley