Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You Can Be Used

Growing up, I've always wondered what my talent was. How did God want to use me? We are told so many times that the talents that God can use is preaching, singing, etc. What if I can't do any of those things? Does it mean that I can't be used by God? These were some of the questions that went through my head. 
I've realized lately that you don't need to have a talent where you perform in front of people to be used by God. You can be an amazing artist and still be used by God. Maybe you can talk to people really easily, and witnessing to your friends is easy for you. You do not have to be good at something that many people would consider a "huge" talent. Once you find something that you enjoy doing or are good at, you can use that for God. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you do not have a talent that can't be used by God.

2 comments:

  1. You're so right! I think God makes us with such unique, weird talents so that we can relate reach all kinds of people. It's so cool how he uses whatever we're good at and uses it for what he wants done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can be good at something completely unique and God can still use that talent!

      Delete

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley