Tuesday, September 17, 2013

You Are An Overcomer!

Overcomer
Mandisa
 
We all have those times when we feel like our lives are literally going to end because everything is going wrong. This song has made such a huge impact on my life. God is always going to be right there. Even if it feels like your world is falling apart, all you need to do is call on God, and He will be right there next to you helping you. You are an overcomer with God's help. He will overcome anything that you are going through!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've heard this song, and I love it! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love this song too! So encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite songs!! So encouraging:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I tagged you for the Elegant Blogger Award! http://thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com/2013/09/awards.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, your blog is precious! I just love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandisa uses such good messages in her songs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave as many comments as you want to on my posts. I love comments! Please keep the comments clean or I will not publish them.
Thanks!
♥Ashley